Saturday, October 29, 2011

How Klout Got Klout.com

Klout | The Standard for InfluenceWhile everyone is making up their minds about whether Klout is an utterly meaningless service or the divine "standard for influence" the world has been clamoring for, I had an interesting chat with Klout co-founder and CEO Joe Fernandez the other day at the F.ounders conference in Dublin, Ireland. When I informed him that, if anything, I think that the name of the company was well chosen, he told me the story of how he obtained the domain name klout.com. Since I have a huge interest in that type of small behind-the-scenes story - and in domain names - I loved it and found it interesting enough to be worth sharing here.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/g8hqItlFiCY/

Nvidia Nuance Communications Novellus Systems Novell Network Appliance Netgear

No comments:

Post a Comment