Thursday, November 24, 2011

Growing up Geek: Chris Pirillo

Welcome to Growing Up Geek, an ongoing feature where we take a look back at our youth and tell stories of growing up to be the nerds that we are. Today, we have a special guest: internet entrepreneur, tech support blogger, media personality and geek, Chris Pirillo

Before I begin, let me just say: I'm not a slave to your mental delusions of who you think I am.

I have to get that out of the way largely because I've been "doing things" publicly for so long that some people have already formed opinions about me and what they believe I stand for. That's their problem, not mine.

I don't know if there was ever a specific moment I found myself attracted to electronic objects? I certainly recall playing with my cousin's Merlin and watching with wonder as my brother fiddled with his Alphie. I was certainly mesmerized by calculators, but that didn't lead me to develop advanced math skills.

Continue reading Growing up Geek: Chris Pirillo

Growing up Geek: Chris Pirillo originally appeared on Engadget on Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:30:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink   |   | Email this | Comments

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2011/11/23/growing-up-geek-chris-pirillo/

Osi Systems Oracle Openwave Systems On Semiconductor Nvidia Nuance Communications

No comments:

Post a Comment